Tuesday, December 4, 2012

NOVEL REVISION: CRAFT A STORY READERS CAN’T PUT DOWN - Free Webinar - 12-04-12

I took advantage of this free webinar that was offered by Writer's Digest University.  This is my first exposure to webinar's.  I am delighted with this venue.  Loved the whole experience.  And it was FREE.  To top off this little treasure I will be emailed a video copy of the entire thing.  

The speaker is (copy's will be made) James Scott Bell.  Very impressive copious author.  As soon as the webinar was over I was all over his webpage and blog. Subscribed.  Then I bought his book :  WRITE GREAT FICTION: PLOT AND STRUCTURE.  It's on sale for $9.34 this week at the Writer's Digest Shop.  I notice it's $16 something otherwise, when it's not on sale.  He indicated that 90% of the webinar is covered in the book, but so much more above and beyond the webinar is in the book.

If you haven't yet, and you really want to learn how to write, and write well, you need to visit:  

JamesScottBell.com  and  

killzoneauthors.blogspot.com.  



Hitchcock's axiom:
  "A great story is life with the dull parts taken out."



No comments: