Wednesday, November 13, 2013

YAR, ME LIKES IT - BOOK REVIEW


Unicorn WesternUnicorn Western by Sean Platt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I put off reading this book because the title reeked of absurdities. My bad. UNICORN WESTERN is a delightful treat for readers, no matter their preferred genre. I don’t usually read fantasies, but I liked Johnny B. Truant's "The Fat Vampire", so I
gave it a go. I like that elements normally included in a traditional western are carried into this imagined world, in a language concocted by the authors that is so brilliantly original it blew me away. It is magical writing steeped with humor, suspense, romance, and a plot that digs deep with well developed characters that I came to love. I was literally carried away to another world. And I liked it. I can't wait to read the next installments of UNICORN WESTERN. I highly recommend this book to everyone!

View all my reviews

You can find Johnny B. Truant online in the following places:

johnnybtruant.com
https://www.facebook.com/people/Johnny-B-Truant/
www.youtube.com/user/selfpublishingpodcas‎
Twitter@JohnnyBTruant

And you can find Sean Platt online in these places:

collectiveinkwell.com

No comments: