Saturday, June 21, 2014


Pieces of a PuzzlePieces of a Puzzle by Jenny Gill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I drank a lot of tea while reading this very relaxing, non-spectacular, yet companionable womans' story. I just love the English and their tea. I read 75% (gotta love ebooks) yesterday, a finished it today, and now I'm lonely. There are flashbacks, flashforwards, and flash-sideways, which didn't bother me a bit because all the snippets were consistent with enriching and familiarizing the main character, Alison. The details of her life unfolded unpretentiously. I like that this very reserved character, Alison, went through so much yet was steady on!

I love the qualities of Jenny Gill's unique storytelling abilities. Her layer upon layer of the story unfolds a satisfying read. I'm recommending this book to my friends.

View all my reviews

No comments: