Monday, December 1, 2014


Murder on Edisto (The Edisto Island Mysteries)Murder on Edisto by C. Hope Clark
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

While reading MURDER ON EDISTO it struck me how seamless this story flowed from the first page to the last. C. Hope Clark has become a master of the murder mystery genre, and just a damn good (great!) writer.


Her protagonist, Callie Jean Cantrell, is a Boston detective. A good one. Good enough to bring down a Russian mobster. Unfortunately, this brings unfathomable wrath back on her family, nearly destroying her sanity. She feels like her job caused her husbands death, and threatens any chance at a normal life for her, and her son. The micro-tension is on every page, totaling 260 pages of a kaboom thriller! Blew me away! I don't want to chance any spoilers here by telling more. All I will say is, this is a must read for lover’s of a good murder mystery.

Big fan here, anxiously waiting for more.

View all my reviews