Friday, April 3, 2015


Teacher Beware (A Grace Ellery Romantic Suspense Book 1)Teacher Beware by Charlotte Raine
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is a potential template for a book. A book waiting to be written. The scene isn't set. The characters have no character. The story line is suggested, not developed. This is non-spectacular writing.

With that said, I will add
that I have never written a book, and I admire (envy?) your accomplishment. The premise is good. I found myself thinking that there was a lot of "I said", and maybe it could have been broken up with more dialog or something. It just didn't please my reader ear.

I heard there is a tiff between writer's and reader's on goodreads. I read about it on Hope C. Clarks website. I do not want to encourage that. I would be described as the reader.

View all my reviews